Our Burradise Festival Committee is calling for entries to the 'Life in Burradise' photography competition.
Competition categories are:
BURRADISE LIFE – Landscapes, Seascapes, People, Animals
BURRADISE CREATIVE – Black & White, Creative Culburra, Macro, Contemporary Expression
BURRADISE YOUNG COASTIES – Two age groups: Under 12 years , and 13-17 years (Landscapes, Seascapes, People, Animals)
Entrants are asked to submit their details on the form below, including parent or guardian permission for entrants under 16 years. High resolution photographs should be uploaded by clicking the Upload file button below. Maximum file size is 10mb. Minimum file size is 1mb - if your file is smaller than 1mb, it will be too small for high-quality printing.
Selected photographs will be printed and displayed in an exhibition in Culburra Beach at the date to be announced (due to COVID).
Winners will be announced during the exhibition.
Terms and Conditions
- The Love Culburra Beach Incorporated Association, 2021 Burradise Festival and Culburra Beach Photography Group have developed this exciting "Life in Burradise" photography competition and exhibition. Prizes totalling over $3000 are allocated to 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes in each category, plus a peoples choice award category. A major prize will also be allocated to the Mayor of the Shoalhaven "Favourite Photo".
- Our project has been generously supported by the NAB Foundation and Love Culburra Beach Inc. The "Life in Burradise" photographic exhibition will be on display in Culburra Beach at dates to be announced.
- By entering our community 2021 "Life in Burradise" competition and exhibition, you give consent to the Burradise Festival to use your photograph entry for marketing and promoting of the exhibition on our digital platforms and media. We always credit the photographer's name whenever possible.
- By entering our community 2021 "Life in Burradise" competition and exhibition you agree that the photo you have submitted being the original work of yourself and or give consent as the parent/guardian for photographs entered from little humans under 18 years are original works taken by the photographer and not taken by someone else. You own the copyright on the photograph.
- During the exhibition of "Life in Burradise" guests will be able to place a silent bid for a silent auction to purchase your photograph. Monies raised from the silent auction during the exhibition will go back into the Love Culburra Beach Inc - Burradise Festival community account to help support next years arts and culture exhibition in 2022.
- The 2021 "Life in Burradise" photographic competition and exhibition is a community friendly local arts program and initiative to share the many wonderful photographs taken by locals and visitors at Culburra Beach, Crookhaven and Orient Point.
- Please ensure your photographic image (entry) is minimum 1MB or larger in size so that your photograph can be printed high quality for the exhibition.
Send us your entry details and photo entry before 30 September 2021. Maximum 4 entries per person.